Last Modified: September 9, 2020
This policy applies to information we collect:
- When providing our Services.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages when you use our Services.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including any of our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible through the Services.
Regardless of where our servers are located, your personal data may be processed by us in the United States, where data protection and privacy regulations may or may not be to the same level of protection as in other parts of the world. BY USING THE SERVICES, YOU UNDERSTAND AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF ANY INFORMATION COLLECTED OR OBTAINED BY US WILL OCCUR IN THE UNITED STATES.
Children Under the Age of 18
Our Services are not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information when using our Services. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information when using our Services or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Services, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline;
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your IP Address, devise, operating system, and browser; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to use our Services and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners or third party service providers.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Services may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms when using the Services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Services.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Your search queries related to our Services.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with the Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to the Services, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Services.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve the Services and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize the Services according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to the Services.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present the Services and their contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to the Services or any products or services we offer or provide though them.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose which would be compatible with the above, and, where required under applicable law, with your prior consent.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates, located within and outside the European Union.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business, located within and outside the European Union.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of AI Narrator's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about the Services users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- Where required under applicable law, with your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of AI Narrator, our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt-out by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions.
- We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (" NAI") on the NAI's website.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information.To learn more about your California privacy rights, please visit our Privacy Notice for California Residents or send an email to email@example.com.
Your Rights under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of a country that provides you with such right, you may:
- have the right to access, free of charge, obtain a paper or electronic copy, review, correct and update all your personal information stored by us, notably to confirm its accuracy. Subject to any relevant legal requirements and exemptions, you may also oppose to or limit the processing or your personal information or request that certain of your personal information be deleted from our files.
- depending on the circumstances, exercise you right to portability of your personal information where the lawful basis for the processing is (i) (a) a contract or (b) your consent and (ii) by automated means. Please note that such a request could be limited solely to the personal information you provided us with or that we hold at that given time and subject to any relevant legal requirements and exemptions, including identity verification procedures.
We will make reasonable efforts to comply with the aforementioned requests, unless such requests are prohibited by law, or there is a legitimate purpose to retain your personal information, in which case we will inform you without undue delay. We reserve the right to verify your identity before any request relating to your personal information processed by us. Please direct any questions about your personal information using the contact details provided at the end of this policy.
Any individual who wishes to opt out can do so freely and at any time by contacting us at using the contact details provided at the end of this policy, further to the information process relating to the new purpose or clicking on the link within each of our marketing communications.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted when using our Services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Services.
We will retain your personal data for as long as the information is needed for the purposes set forth above and for any additional period that may be required or permitted by law.
We may transfer your personal information to affiliate entities worldwide or to third-party business partners, providers, vendors, or contractors, that are located inside or outside of the EU/EEA, for purposes described in the section "How we use your Information" above, including for the purpose of data processing or storage on behalf and under our control.
AI Narrator will perform any cross-borders transfer in compliance with applicable privacy and data protection regulations, including Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of personal data (" GDPR"). Where mandated by applicable law, to ensure that your personal data does receive an adequate level of protection, AI Narrator implements the appropriate measures to ensure that your personal information is treated in a way that is consistent with and which respects the applicable privacy and data protection laws. Measures consist of data transfer agreement based on the EU Commission's Standard Contractual Clauses.
Complaints and Dispute Resolution
If you do not receive timely acknowledgement of your complaint, or if your complaint is not satisfactorily addressed, you can also submit your complaint to Privacy Trust, an independent third party. Visit https://www.privacytrust.com/drs/ai-narrator to file a complaint.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Your Privacy at a Glance
|Purpose||Lawful basis||Relevant Personal Information||Retention period|
|Providing you with the Services||Necessary to perform a contract||Contact details||2 years after the deletion of your account|
|Respond to an inquiry from you or sending communications to you for direct marketing from AI Narrator or customer survey purposes||Our legitimate interest to manage our customer relationship||Contact details||2 years after the deletion of your account|
|Providing you with customer service and technical support||Necessary to perform a contract||Contact details||2 years after the deletion of your account|
|Personalize your experience on the Services||Our legitimate interest to manage our customer relationship||Contact detailsYour interactions over the Website||2 years after the deletion of your account|
|Improving the operation of the Services and/or help adjust the content of the Services to the general geographic location of you and for reporting purposes||Our legitimate interest to improve our services||Your interactions over the Website||1 year after the deletion of your account|